Monday 10 October 2011

Its our 3rd year.

Dear Cinta,
10 oct 2011 - Its our 3rd anniversary. I still in love with you like i did 3 years ago. And maybe more! I know you doesn't even remember or know that this meaningful date were actually exist. But I don't mind. I know boys never really care bout dates and memories. 

10 oct 2008 - 3 years ago we met. That was the first time i lay my eyes on you after almost 4 months of long distance relationship. We only know each other through YM, and I only know how you look like from that one and only picture that you put on your display image. Funny, I always wanted a good looking guy, tall and smart. But when I get to know you, I don't even think about how you look like. All I know and care is that, you make me fall for you, for who you are. And not how you look like.

10 oct 2009 - We broke up cos you're suddenly felt that you're not ready to be in a relationship. And couldn't give 100% commitment. I was upset and I blame myself for being to pushy. Maybe thats the reason why you broke up with me. Because i was desperate for your attention. That day, you decide to remain as friends. And get to know each other as friend. Well I'm glad you did. At least, I didn't loose you at all. And you will still be a part of my life. 

10 oct 2010 -  By this time, i was with someone else. But it didn't took much time for me to realize that i were still in love with you. All i ever do is to get your attention. I hang out with your friends just to feel close to you. Seems desperate much? Well I dont care. I'm just too afraid to lose you and moreover to see you happy with someone else, other than me. I just can't take it. So i keep on seeking for chances to be with you again. And keep seeking.... 

2011 has been a great year for me, and for us. We made up. :) Ever since i got into the excident, you had been really nice to me. Always checking me up to see if I'm okay or if i need anything. We hang out a lot. I feel loved again. My heart start pounding every time i receives msgs from you, every time I got you near me, and every time your arms around me. 

Happy 3rd year anniversary my dear. Maybe we're not unite as lovers now. But I will keep on loving you. I can do this for another 30 years to come. I'll not give up, and will keep on trying and loving until you realize how much i care, how much i love and how much u mean to me.. I LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment